YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR THE FACTS ABOUT TRIGGER FINGER
Where your common questions about stenosing tenosynovitis are answered.
Does your hand hurt?
You could have
Stenosing tenosynovitis, more commonly known as trigger finger or trigger thumb, is one of the most common hand conditions in people over 50. It is characterized by gradually worsening symptoms that range in severity and are generally easy to spot.
- Have you noticed sensitivity on the palm side of your hand?
- In addition to pain, do you have any swelling or a noticeable bump?
- Is it hard to bend or extend your fingers?
- Does your finger lock or click when you extend it?
- Does your finger ever stay stuck in a bent position?
- Are your symptoms worse in the morning?
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TRIGGER FINGER?
Take our test